Location: Arlington VA
Job Number: 14-016-VA
Seeking Administrative Assistant to support ONR at Arlington, VA. Duties include:
- Provide a broad range of administrative support to designated Departments, Divisions, and Programs
- Coordinate travel, meetings, and schedules of senior staff
- Coordinate conference agendas and logistics
- Assist in responding to data calls
- Assist in development of briefs, correspondence, and program documentation
- Track and manage expenditures
- Submit visit requests
- Bachelors Degree and 3 years relevant experience in the duties described above are required.
- Ability to effectively work independently and as part of an integrated team of Government and non-Government players is required.
- Excellent MS Office skills are required.
- Eligiblility for DoD SECRET clearance is required
- ONR experience is desired. Experience with ONR/DoN financial, purchasing, security, and administrative systems is required.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong communications skills, go-getter attitude, and a passion for the ONR mission are absolute requirements.
Alexandria Insights is a Veteran Owned Small Business, dedicated to helping U.S. Government customers effectively and efficiently use technology to solve problems of national significance. If you are self-motivated, entrepreneurial, hard-working, and want to get in on the ground floor of a company poised to grow, please submit your resume.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, marital status, veteran status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other legally protected status.