Why Work for AI?
Do you want to get in on the ground floor of a company poised to grow? If you are:
- Passionate about our customers’ mission
- Excited about using technology to solve problems
- Looking to grow both personally and professionally
- Interested in being rewarded for your success in serving customers and growing the business
Then you have come to the right place!
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Alexandria Insights in an EEO/AA/Disability/Vet employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, marital status, veteran status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other legally protected status.
AI’s mission is to provide responsive, high-quality products and services to help our U.S. Government customers solve problems of National significance. Our key enablers are process, technology, and especially people!
- Program and Acquisition Management
- Systems Engineering
- Life Cycle Logistics Support
- Systems Integration
- Science and Technology Management
- Test and Evaluation
- Financial Management
Alexandria Insights offers a competitive benefits program, designed to allow employees to look after their long-term health, well-being, and personal and financial goals. Our benefits include:
- Individual and family health insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401K with up to 4% employer match, immediately vested
- Paid time off/ten Federal holidays
- Flexible Spending Accounts which allow income to be set aside pre-tax for health, commuting, and child-care expenses
- Bonus/incentives for outstanding performance, teamwork, employee referrals, and business growth
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Employee Appreciation Events
In recognition of the realities of modern commutes, the possibilities that technology enables, and the need to lessen our impact on the environment, Alexandria Insights has a liberal employee telework policy, where appropriate for the employee’s role and customer requirements.
Current AI Opportunities
As an equal opportunity employer, Alexandria Insights, is committed to a diverse workforce. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Alexandria Insights’ career website as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by contacting Alexandria Insights at email@example.com or 571-616-0625.