On 22 January 2018, the General Services Administration awarded Alexandria Insights (AI) a Professional Services Schedule (PSS) contract number 47QRAA18D003M, through the Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) Program. AI was awarded the following Special Item Numbers (SINs):
- 871 1 – Strategic Planning for Technology Programs/Activities
- 871 2 – Concept Development and Requirements Analysis
- 871 5 – Integrated Logistics Support
- 871 6 – Acquisition and Life Cycle Management
- 874 1 – Integrated Consulting Services
- 874 7 – Integrated Business Program Support Services
“This contract award is very important to our growth strategy,” said Mike Berigan, Alexandria Insights’ President. “The PSS will allow us to reach any customer in the Federal Government, with pre-negotiated and very competitive prices. We are confident that our GSA PSS Schedule will enable us to offer our high-quality, low-cost solutions to a broader base of customers, via a rapidly-accessible and straightforward contract vehicle.”
Details of AI’s schedule, including pricelist, are accessible via the GSA Advantage eLibrary.
Alexandria Insights, Inc. is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), dedicated to helping U.S. Government customers effectively and efficiently use technology to solve problems of national significance. For more information, contact Mike Seay, Director of Business Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org.