Location: Stafford VA
Job Number: 14-013-VA
Seeking IT Systems Analyst with background in Modeling and Simulation Systems to support Marine Corps Training and Education Command at Quantico, VA. Duties include:
- Assess future development, integration, and federation of training and simulation systems, identifying gaps, providing recommendations, and developing courses of action.
- Monitor and report on status of simulation hardware and software.
- Provide recommendations on hardware and software upgrades.
- Design and implement SharePoint in support of program office initiatives.
- Bachelors Degree and 4 years relevant experience in the duties described above are required.
- Experience conducting integration/federation of disparate modeling and simulations systems in a DoD environment is required.
- Knowledge of modeling and simulation standards and protocols is required.
- Experience with SharePoint implementation and optimization is required.
- Ability to effectively work independently and as part of an integrated team of Government and non-Government personnel is required.
- Excellent MS Office skills are required.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills are required.
- Strong communications skills, go-getter attitude, and a passion for the Marine Corps mission are absolute requirements.
Alexandria Insights is a Veteran Owned Small Business, dedicated to helping U.S. Government customers effectively and efficiently use technology to solve problems of national significance. If you are self-motivated, entrepreneurial, hard-working, and want to get in on the ground floor of a company poised to grow, please submit your resume.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, marital status, veteran status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other legally protected status.