Location: Stafford VA
Job Number: 14-004-VA
Seeking Safety Engineers to support Marine Corps customer at Quantico, VA. Duties include:
- Perform safety assessments in accordance with MIL-STD-882 and other DoN/DOD/MCSC guidelines.
- Provide direct systems engineering support in executing safety program responsibilities to MCSC, external organizations and review boards.
- Perform independent ESOH engineering analysis and provide required documentation, recommendations and Safety Engineering subject matter expertise in support of the Safety Office’s oversight of ESOH integration and compliance across MCSC and organizations that develop/deliver capabilities for the Marine Corps.
- Provides expert analysis, assistance, recommendations, and solutions to government managers concerning integration of ESOH considerations in system design.
- Communicates information for effective evaluation at program milestones. Prepares programmatic reports, justifications, charts, graphs, and statistical and narrative data for management presentations and briefings.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or technical discipline, 5 years or greater experience desired.
- Primary qualification: Thorough knowledge of ESOH engineering standards, practices, and governing legislation/regulations required. DoD ESOH experience, particularly supporting MCSC, strongly desired.
- Knowledge of the Marine Corps organization and DoD Acquisition and Systems Engineering processes and milestones desired.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills required.
- Eligibility for DoD SECRET clearance required.
- Strong communications skills, go-getter attitude, and a passion for the Marine Corps mission are absolute requirements.
Alexandria Insights is a Veteran Owned Small Business, dedicated to helping U.S. Government customers effectively and efficiently use technology to solve problems of national significance. If you are self-motivated, entrepreneurial, hard-working, and want to get in on the ground floor of a company poised to grow, please submit your resume.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, marital status, veteran status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other legally protected status.